Complete updated wiring harness series from American Autowire for your 1964-67 Chevelle. This kit replaces everything from the rear tail lights to from headlights.
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30 amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and a custom knob.
- Standard turn signal and hazard flashers mounted on the fuse panel. A new horn relay is mounted on the main dash harness.
- Fusebox designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility.
- Original switch connector bodies – an American Autowire exclusive feature.
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1968-1969 GM columns that use stock GM turn signal switches.
- Under dash courtesy lamps for use in addition to your original dome/interior lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring has a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Original terminals and connectors (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections. Connects into most popular aftermarket gauges such as AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, VDO and others.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location. Longer leads allow for stock/custom routing of the wires.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and Tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances. All headlight, parking and directional light connectors and terminals are provided along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan.
- Original style light sockets, switch body connectors, terminals, etc.